Bloggers Tips & Tricks,Trusted Earnings Websites,Trusted apps 2024

How to Make Money with Adf.ly?


Just done another new study case. This time we can make money after we shorten our URLs. It works same like Tinyrul. Its good and i like it because we can make money from that way. Its easy and only need a few click before it done. Then, just put it as a link at our article and generate traffic to that article. I believe you can earn money using that way. So, what is that website? It was called Adf.ly!
How to make money with Adf.ly? I’m still not get money from Adf.ly yet. But i believe i can reach it soon if my promotion method go well. Hope it go just like i want. If not, i need to try others traffic tips in order to get more traffic into my articles. Hope many people will click my Adf.ly link and make money for me. So, the only way to earn money from this program is traffic!
We also can make money with Adf.ly program. They paying 20% from our referrals earning and its for lifetime. Thats what i like about Adf.ly. Not only we can get shorten URLs service, we also can make money with Adf.ly in same time. Interesting right? I wonder how many of you already know about Adf.ly at this moment. Huh..

Copyright © 2019 Make Money 2020. All Right Reserved